Take a smile evaluation to get the right cosmetic treatment for your best smile
Do you see a smile that fits the image you want to project? You can buy new clothes, change your hair, upgrade your skills, pretty well anything you need to get where you want to go in life.
If your smile does not fit your image, you can change it too.
What makes a smile beautiful?
- Crooked teeth
- Noticeable spaces between teeth
- Missing teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Front teeth with plastic fillings that have discolored
- A narrow smile
- Teeth that are short or worn flat
- Gray or black looking teeth due to silver-mercury fillings
- Smiles that show a lot of gum
These are all things that can make a smile seems less than perfect. The color of your gums has an impact too. Pink, healthy gums will add to your smile; red, puffy gums will subtract from it.
If your smile makes you self-conscious, if you don’t smile in family photos, it may be a sign that you are unhappy with your smile.
Get the cosmetic dental treatment that’s right for you.
Everyone has an image they want to project. If your smile isn’t doing the job you’d like it to, Top Down Dental in San Jose/Los Gatos can help. Trained in cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Nancy Nehawandian has an eye for aesthetics. If you’d like to know what she can do for your smile, come in for a dental smile makeover consultation and find out what is possible.
There are many dental treatments that can help your smile. Veneers, crowns, bridges, cosmetic contouring, cosmetic bonding, teeth whitening, and onlays are common smile enhancement treatments. At Top Down Dental in San Jose/Los Gatos, we’ll work with you to choose the treatment that’s best for your smile. You’ll have input into the length and color of your teeth as well as the shape of your and gum-line.
At Top Down Dental, you can try before you buy
A smile makeover is a major decision. We understand the emotional and financial commitment it takes, that’s why we start with a dental smile makeover consultation. We won’t proceed until you are comfortable and know what to expect.
Once they are performed, most cosmetic dental procedures can be reversed. At Top Down Dental in San Jose/Los Gatos, Dr. Nancy Nehawandian wants to be sure you are confident before and during your treatment.
How do you test drive teeth?
- Most important is the patient/dentist relationship. You are unique, and so are your goals. Dr. Nancy Nehawandian takes the time to get to know her patients before she begins treatment. Your satisfaction with your new smile is something she is very committed to.
- The next step is to model your existing teeth and photograph your teeth, face, and profile. Once analysed, we’ll set up a consultation with you. Together, with a complete understanding of your physical structure, and your goals and expectations, we’ll begin the design process.
- To get a visual perspective, we’ll show you the successful treatment some of our other patients whose cases are similar to yours. We may prepare a wax model of the treatment we’ve proposed for you.
- For a real-time test, we can apply a cosmetic bonding to your teeth so you can the changes, take photos and get feedback.
- If you are proceeding with ceramic restoration, we’ll fit you with tooth colored temporaries that look and function like your new teeth will. This is an important step to make sure you get the results you want.
You’ll have three weeks to test your new teeth. If there is anything you don’t like, contact us and we’ll be able to make the changes before your new teeth are made.