Dr. Nancy Nehawandian has a simple philosophy; focus on the patient, and work with a caring commitment to excellence. Her dental office team says they have a second philosophy; treat everyone the way they want to be treated. These two philosophies have meshed to create an exceptional dental office experience at Topdown Dental in San Jose/Los Gatos. Our approach to dentistry is oral systemic health. Recent scientific literature suggests there is a strong relationship between your oral health and your overall health, and studies show that gum disease and gingivitis can have an impact. Many times, the first sign of a systemic health problem will show up a change within your mouth. Your health and longevity are our top priority, and we’ll work cooperatively with your medical doctor whenever required.
Our Dental Philosophy And Promise
- To change your life through comprehensive, quality, excellent dentistry.
- To provide healthy aesthetic solutions in a comfortable, sterile and high tech dental office environment by our knowledgeable and supportive team.
- To practice dentistry admirably, and proudly set the standard for excellence in dentistry and patient care.
- To provide the most non-invasive and long lasting solutions that a modern dental office can offer.
- To offer the best treatment choices for your optimum dental health, and support you in choosing the best treatment option.
- To proudly design and create a healthy, beautiful, personalized smile.
- To respect your privacy by consulting with you and treating you in private rooms at our dental office.
- To be life-long learners devoting numerous hours to continuing education, in order to offer the finest and most modern treatments.
By providing dentistry that changes your life, we, in turn, change our own.
What Sets Our Los Gatos Dental Office Apart
Since she graduated from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in 1989, Dr. Nancy Nehawandian has treated thousands of patients with impressive results. Practicing in the fields of General, Cosmetic, and TMJ dentistry, she has helped many people achieve beautiful, healthy, long-lasting smiles. As a TMJ pain patient, Dr. Nancy Nehawandian has a personal interest in TMJ and neuromuscular dentistry. Her never-ending quest for education has exposed her to many different TMJ treatment avenues. Using neuromuscular dentistry, she has helped numerous patients in our dental office, including herself.
Dr. Nancy Nehawandian is known for her instinctive talent to design and create smiles that are not only beautiful, but healthy and comfortable as well. She is one of only a handful of cosmetic dentists worldwide who, after listening to your hopes and desires and completing a thorough smile evaluation, takes full responsibility for all the aesthetic factors that go into your beautiful smile.
Our patients come from all over the United States and from as far away as Europe. They are referred by friends, physicians, other dentists and our own patients. Dr. Nancy Nehawandian was voted by her peers as Top Doctor in the comprehensive aesthetic dentistry category published in San Jose Magazine. Best known for her honesty, integrity and openness, many patients comment on how pleasant it is to visit the Topdown Dental office.
Dental Patient Health and Comfort Is Our Top Priority
Our, state- of-the-art, uniquely designed office was built to surpass your expectations. The rooms have large windows with a view of Oak Meadow Park. We rely on natural light and canned incandescent lights, not the fluorescent fixtures that are often seen in a typical dental office. A key design element is a soothing waterfall designed and created by a local artist. Everything in this dental office is done with your comfort in mind. With our knowledgeable, supportive team, we provide healthy aesthetic solutions in a comfortable, sterile, high tech environment.
Early Detection, High-Tech Equipment, Minimal Invasion
Our dental office is an advocate of minimally invasive dentistry; the principle of preserving as much of your natural tooth structure as possible.
- When dealing with larger cavities and worn teeth, our dental office uses modern bonding techniques that allow us remove far less healthy tooth structure than traditional techniques.
- Instead of using traditional crowns and bridges to replace missing teeth, our dental office favors other solutions, porcelain crowns, inlays, onlays, and porcelain veneers because they allow us to leave more healthy tooth structure intact.
- With gum disease, we use laser therapy to return your gums to good health. Lasers treat the disease with different wavelengths to bring your gums back to pre-disease, healthy contours without invasive surgery.
- Using TMJ dentistry, state-of-the-art electronic instrumentation, and non-invasive corrective treatments, we can effectively eliminate your painful TMJ symptoms.
- By using advanced technology like digital X-rays, and Diagnodent, we can identify signs of tooth decay in its early stages allowing us to place smaller, longer-lasting restorations.
We are committed to helping you achieve great oral health by nipping problems in the bud, using the latest technology and conducting thorough examinations. This process is what helps us determine the least invasive, long lasting solution that a modern dental office can offer. To join our dental family, give us a call at (408) 354-5600 or schedule your appointment today.
I came into this office with complex and difficult dental problems. Their personal caring and professional approach points the way to solutions. This seems like a haven for those with allergies and sensitivities in our area.
I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Nancy and the entire staff at Top Down Dental. They go above and beyond to make sure you get the best quality care, and it’s always a joyful experience visiting their office. If you live near Los Gatos go see Dr. Nancy!
Top Down Dental has provided EXCELLENT service for all of my dental needs. I love that Nancy is very knowledgeable and practice holistic dentistry. Nancy and all of her staff are wonderful and very professional. I highly recommend Top Down Dental.
Visit Our Los Gatos Dental Office
As you walk along the secluded path to our door, flanked by low walls topped with low greenery, cool under the sheltering branches of trees, you will feel the mood of our office. This is a dental practice that values a natural approach to dentistry. And our lobby invites you to relax and open your mind with its combination of world art and cool modern design. Enjoy a drink from our refreshment station when you arrive or as you leave, but don’t expect to spend a lot of time in our lobby, we’ll get you to our conference area or treatment rooms, where you’ll still enjoy a view of the natural greenery that surrounds our office.
Click on a thumbnail image below to take a virtual tour of our office.