Dental fees can fit your budget with dental financing
Don’t let dental fees stop you from getting the treatment you need to stay healthy and happy. At Top Down Dental in San Jose/Los Gatos, we know that a visit to the dentist can cause some financial anxiety, but, with advance planning, there’s no need to feel you can’t afford your dental treatment.
Top Down Dental is committed to fair pricing
We care about your health, and we are committed to providing you with top-notch care at a fair price.
Having said that, dental treatments can be expensive. This is mainly due to the overhead costs dental practices incur.
- Specialized equipment, like patient dental chairs, and suction and x-ray machines are costly to purchase, maintain and operate.
- Our commitment to infectious disease control requires expensive disposables like, latex gloves, needles, and masks.
- Quality labs don’t come cheap. We don’t scrimp on the materials we use in prosthetics. We know poor quality prosthetics can break and cause pain.
- We hire qualified, well-trained, personable dental hygienists and assistants.
Quality does cost, but when it comes to your health, confidence and happiness, we don’t believe in cutting corners.
4 tips for affordable dental care
Dental care is an important aspect of your health care. Use these simple tips to get the treatments you need.
1. Check with your employer about the dental benefits they offer.
2. If you don’t have dental benefits at work, or if you are self-employed, look into a private dental care plans.
3. Look into a dental credit card. They offer easy financing for dental care.
4. Investigate federal and state tax policies. Medical expenses are tax deductible, but there are some specific rules. Know then in advance. This website will help you plan for tax time. http://www.irs.gov/publications/p502/ar02.html
Find a dental financing plan that works for you
At Top Down Dental in San Jose/Los Gatos you have dental financing choices.
Have you considered a dental credit card? We work with the following companies who offer affordable dental credit and financing for dental care.
- Care Credit is a credit card for your health and beauty needs. Unlike other credit cards, it offers special financing each time you use it.
- Lending Club provides low monthly payments to finance elective dental treatment.
- Prosper Healthcare Lending offers personal loans that can be used for any medical or dental procedure with a fast approval time.
If dental credit is not up your alley, we can also help you find a dental insurance plan. We keep up to speed on the dental insurance companies in San Jose/Los Gatos and we’ll gladly submit a claim to your insurance company upon the completion of your treatment.
Get affordable dental financing in San Jose/Los Gatos
At Top Down Dental, we’re committed to quality dental treatment. Our fees are based on the quality of our equipment and materials, and the training and expertise of our staff. It’s important to us that you are comfortable with the cost of the dental treatment you need. To make sure your dental treatments at Top Down Dental aren’t a cause for concern, we’ll work with you to plan a financing program designed to fit your budget. With so many choices, we can take the worry out of your dental care. Don’t wait to see a dentist, contact our office today at 408-354-5600 or reach out to us online to get the work done that you need.